Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the White Mountain Double Century. Please read the information below, and if you, friend or family member would like to volunteer please contact us.
Let us know you’re interested in volunteering as soon as possible by filling out the form below. The more info the better for it will help us when organizing the crew and making arrangements.
- There lots of opportunities to help out on Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday while having fun with all the riders and other volunteers. So be sure to ask what you can to help. Thanks!
- If you are a rider volunteering you will receive a volunteer’s credit for the California Triple Crown, which go toward Thousand Mile Gold Club award, and only the Saturday volunteer a receives a Ride Credit for a White Mountain Double Century entry.
- If a friend or family member is volunteering on your behalf, please indicated that in an email to us. Then you’ll receive volunteer’s credit for the ride with the California Triple Crown, and a half ride credit into next year’s event. The volunteer’s credit for the California Triple Crown, which go toward Thousand Mile Gold Club award.
- We will reimburse volunteers for fuel and other miscellaneous expenses incurred the day of the event. Volunteers should turn in receipts with their reimbursement request within two weeks of the event.
- Once we’ve confirmed you as a volunteer, we hope you will keep your word and be at the event. If something comes up unexpectedly, please let us know as soon as possible, thanks.
- Monday before the event, we’ll send our Crew Assignments email with all the details. When you receive your email, please send an email back to confirm receipt and to let us know you’ll be there.