White Mountain Double
The White Mountain Double Century has always had an amazing group of riders show up each year to ride in one of the best locations in the country.
Plan on being at the festivities this year at the White Mountain Double Century. It’s going be fun and exciting, be sure you are part of it. The new course changes from 2016 will remain in place as part of 2017’s route.
We are serving a pasta dinner Friday night at “Rider Check-in,and breakfast at start/finish on Saturday at the LaQuinta Inn. If you are staying at the LaQuinta Inn on Sunday, there will be breakfast and a recap of the Saturday’s event.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The White Mountain Double Century starts and finishes in Bishop, California. Bishop is known as the “Small Town with a Big Back Yard”.
Bishop is located on Route 395, 266 miles northwest of Las Vegas, NV, 209 miles southeast of Tahoe, CA, and 215 miles north of Bakersfield, CA. It is remotely located, and surrounded with an incredible amount beautiful areas, which all makes it one of the best areas in the country to ride your bike. Just to mention a few around Bishop are:
- Mammoth Lakes Area, 47 miles
- Yosemite National Park, 76 miles
- Mono Basin National Forest, 66 miles
- Mt. Whitney/Inyo National Forest, 70 miles
- Ancient Bristlecone Pine National Forest, 38 miles
La Quinta Inn
651 N. Main St.
Bishop, CA 93514
Tel : (760) 873-6380
Must make reservations and ask for the NdZONE special rate.
4:30 pm – 7:30pm Rider Check-In
5:00 pm – 7:00pm Pasta Dinner
Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017:
4:00 am – Early WMD Start*
4:30 am – 5:00 am Rider Check-in
5:00 am – Late WMD Start**
11:00 pm Course Closed
*Suggested start time for riders who may be concerned about making the 6:00 pm off @ the Smoothie Station.
** Mandatory start time for riders expecting to finish under 14 hours.
Sunday, Sept. 10, 2017:
6:00 am – 8:00 am Breakfast and Event Recap
Riders that break rules will be disqualified and prohibited from entering future events and lose their California Triple Crown credit.
- Riders must follow the basic rules for safe cycling.
- Riders must follow the California Motor Vehicle Code and U.S. Forest Service rules during the event from the Government Rules section below. Riders who do not follow these are considered to have added an unnecessary risk to themselves, other riders, drivers, and they will be immediately disqualified.
- Riders must comply with the requests from the local law enforcement, CHP, NHP, and the U. S. Forest Service
- Riders must wear the official event identification provided at check-in.
- Riders must carry personal identification with emergency contact phone number during the event.
- While cycling riders must wear a correctly fitting and fastened helmet.
- Riders must check in at the start/finish lines and designated check points, no exceptions. A rider who does not make a cut-off time, poses unnecessary risk to themselves or others, and/or refuses SAG from a course marshal will be DNF or disqualified from the event. Their emergency contact will be called and informed of their status. No further assistance will be given and the rider will be fully responsible from that point forward.
- Rider may not have a personal vehicle on the course for any reason (SAG, cheering, photos, etc.). Riders with any association to personal vehicle anywhere on the course are considered to have added an unnecessary risk to themselves, other riders, drivers, and they will be immediately disqualified. Volunteers are encouraged from the riders, which allows their family and/or friends to be on the course safely under the direction the event.
- Riders at check-in are required to sign the Accident Waiver before they are allowed to participate in the event. The waiver will not be modified in any manner.
- Riders must pay the event entry fee, or use a Volunteer’s Ride Credit.
- Volunteer Ride Credit is only given to a rider who has work an event or a half credit is given to a rider, if a friend or family member has worked an event on their behalf.
- Entry fees and/or ride credits are non-transferable, non-refundable, un-exchangeable and/or un-rollable.
- The above entry fee policy applies if the event has to be cancel due to a community or natural disaster, act of God, and/or Terrorism. The affected riders will be permitted to sign up at the best price entry fee for the next year’s event up to the end of the registration period.
- We will email you confirmation when you complete the on-line registration process, and we will add your name to the event roster once we have receive your payment or your Ride Credit request.
- When registration is closed, it is closed. Only riders who have registered and therefore have their name is on the event roster may ride.
- There will be no exceptions to the deadlines, policies, or rules for granting them would be unfair to the riders who have complied with them.
Click image to see larger.
The jersey is made with a club fit by Voler. Click here for sizing chart. Jersey is $80 includes handling, shipping, taxes, and processing fees.
Ordered your jersey now and it will be shipped to you in November.
We are honored to have had the graphic design for the White Mountain Double Century jersey done by Jim Poppy. A BIG thank you goes out to Jim!
These are the preliminary White Mountain Double 2016 results. Please check to make sure your results are recorded correctly, if they are not please send an email to Jim at ndzone.com.
Congratulations and thank you!
Name Finishing Time Course
Jason Perez 10:42 Highland - Double
Derek Stedman 11:20 Highland - Double
Gilles Bouchard 12:04 Lowland - Double
Mark Lowe 12:04 Highland - Double
Maximiliano Mehech 12:42 Highland - Double
Ben Tomsky 12:43 Highland - Double
Nodair Razi 13:20 Highland - Double
Rebecca Eckland 13:21 Highland - Double
Lori Hoechlin 13:21 Highland - Double
Ryosei Kaneko 13:25 Highland - Double
Samer Rezkalla 13:27 Highland - Double
Aaron Daly 13:29 Highland - Double
Richard Hoff 13:35 Lowland - Double
Calvin Erdman 13:49 Highland - Double
Gary Swanson 13:49 Highland - Double
Brandon Tinianov 13:49 Highland - Double
George Vargas 13:49 Highland - Double
Erbin Burbonic 14:08 Highland - Double
Bao Thanh 14:08 Highland - Double
Eric Ross 14:26 Lowland - Double
David Burkett 14:31 Highland - Double
Rosio Castanon 14:47 Highland - Double
Edward Reed 14:47 Highland - Double
John Seeley 14:47 Highland - Double
Kirsten McDaniel 14:57 Highland - Double
Darryl Cernusak 15:13 Lowland - Double
Jim Pettett 19:13 Lowland - Double
Andrew Valiunas 15:14 Lowland - Double
Ranay Franklin 15:17 Lowland - Double
Roehl Caragao 15:18 Highland - Double
Marilynn Laswell 15:18 Highland - Double
Mark Chuml 15:19 Highland - Double
Ruben Flores 15:33 Highland - Double
Ed Middlesworth 15:35 Highland - Double
Rich Staley 15:35 Highland - Double
Eric Hjort 15:38 Lowland - Double
Anthony Salariosa 15:40 Highland - Double
Boris Levitsky 15:43 Lowland - Double
Ronald Iseri 15:49 Highland - Double
Jules Freedman 15:57 Highland - Double
Jennifer Orr 16:00 Lowland - Double
Mitchell Blum 16:07 Highland - Double
Richard Burton 16:17 Highland - Double
Tiana Lefmann 16:21 Lowland - Double
Shelby Weber 16:21 Lowland - Double
Grace Endo 16:25 Highland - Double
Joseph Leon 16:25 Highland - Double
Tom Leard 16:26 Lowland - Double
Thang Nguyen 16:28 Highland - Double
Chuong Ma 16:30 Highland - Double
Ed Irvine 16:31 Highland - Double
Robert Esparza 16:32 Lowland - Double
Doug Fujii 16:35 Highland - Double
Andrew Hessel 16:42 Highland - Double
Steve Peters 16:43 Highland - Double
David Jeong 16:47 Lowland - Double
Mark Zacarias 16:49 Highland - Double
Darren True 17:05 Highland - Double
Edward Gallegos 17:08 Lowland - Double
Craig Hill 17:13 Highland - Double
Cherminne Hornedo 17:19 Lowland - Double
Michael McManus 17:19 Lowland - Double
Terri Boykins 17:21 Lowland - Double
John Clare 17:21 Lowland - Double
Parisa Gheidarpour 17:21 Lowland - Double
John Hopkins 17:21 Highland - Double
Chris Beauchamp 17:21 Highland - Double
Bob Esch 17:21 Lowland - Double
Jedediah Staley 17:21 Lowland - Double
Sol Ameen 17:27 Lowland - Double
Linda Dal Gallo 17:27 Lowland - Double
Arnel Dionisio 17:27 Highland - Double
Kirk Larson 17:27 Highland - Double
Ferdinand De Guzman 17:28 Highland - Double
Stephen Maquiso 17:28 Lowland - Double
Mario Miranda Jr 17:28 Highland - Double
Steven Neiner 17:28 Highland - Double
Tito Nierra 17:28 Highland - Double
Don Scott 17:32 Highland - Double
Rose Carroll 17:33 Highland - Double
Chilly Miranda 17:33 Highland - Double
Nancy Russell 17:37 Highland - Double
Tom Verna 17:42 Lowland - Double
Doe Asombrado 17:43 Highland - Double
Rachel Goldeen 17:53 Highland - Double
Greg Seader 17:56 Highland - Double
Ron Fields 18:05 Lowland - Double
Allan Realiza 18:14 Highland - Double
Francis Avecilla 18:15 Lowland - Double
Glenn Lejano 18:15 Highland - Double
Mhelvin Ramos 18:15 Lowland - Double
James Tolosa 18:15 Highland - Double
Mar Villaflor 18:15 Highland - Double
Benny Viloria 18:15 Highland - Double
Anthony Martinez 18:18 Highland - Double
Stephen Arellanes 18:19 Lowland - Double
Gloria Arellanes 18:19 Lowland - Double
Steven Blackwell 18:19 Lowland - Double
Gregory Carlsen 18:19 Lowland - Double
Kenny Dasalla 18:19 Lowland - Double
Sonny Atud 18:20 Highland - Double
Mike Mangaoang 18:20 Highland - Double
Joel Tanjuakio 18:20 Lowland - Double
Jerry Ugalino 18:20 Highland - Double
Roland Velasco 18:20 Highland - Double
Daniel Wong 18:21 Highland - Double
Margaret Benson 18:21 Highland - Double
David Vomund 18:21 Highland - Double
Tommy Pham 18:26 Highland - Double
Dung D. Huynh 18:27 Highland - Double
Paul Bryant 18:31 Lowland - Double
Jason Willoughby 18:31 Lowland - Double
Becky Berka 18:33 Highland - Double
Rick Jacobson 18:33 Highland - Double
Ellen Kirk 18:33 Lowland - Double
Tony Musorafite 18:33 Highland - Double
Doug Beisner 18:35 Lowland - Double
Joni Bauer 18:35 Lowland - Double
Mike Kuliga 18:40 Highland - Double
Paul Lukins 18:44 Highland - Double
Lori Cherry 18:47 Lowland - Double
Gerd Rosenblatt 18:47 Lowland - Double
Orville Buenaventura 18:50 Highland - Double
Camellia Geary 18:52 Lowland - Double
Mike Geary 18:52 Highland - Double
Joy Yang 18:59 Lowland - Double
A-Shun Or 19:05 Highland - Double
Aliaksei Artamonau DNF Highland - Double
Jim Baker DNF Highland - Double
Jason Brass DNF Highland - Double
Nestor Cantorna DQ Highland - Double
George Chung DNF Lowland - Double
David Ciha DNF Lowland - Double
Darwin Embesan DNF Highland - Double
Fritz Fleischmann DNF Highland - Double
Vechi Hardwick DNF Highland - Double
Jami Horner DNF Highland - Double
Gary Kleinfeldt DNF Highland - Double
Peter Merrill DNF Highland - Double
Lisa Miller DNF Lowland - Double
Alec Strom DNF Highland - Double
Bill Wright DNF Highland - Double
Carol Ambuhl DNS Lowland - Double
Zoltah Goncze DNS Highland - Double
Martin Hukle DNS Lowland - Double
Scott Kong DNS Lowland - Double
Thaddeus Orzechowski DNS Lowland - Double
Richard Reitz DNS Highland - Double
Julian Schafer DNS Lowland - Double
Linus Silva DNS Highland - Double
Bruce Wessels DNS Lowland - Double
Ray Zambroski DNS Highland - Double
Mark Zerega DNS Highland - Double ... See MoreSee Less
White Mountain Double has some challenging and exciting route changes to this year's course. Lowland course will have a taste of White Mountain Road, and both courses have the out and back to the Smoothie Stop replaced with the Volcanic Hills Triangle resulting in double Smoothies.
ndzone.com ... See MoreSee Less
WMD's on-line registration is open until September 1st, and then the last opportunity to register is on September 9th at Rider Check-in (cash only). There is a maximum of a 100 riders for the highland course and it is expected to sell out. ... See MoreSee Less
White Mountain Double Century - CTC Stage Race: Final Stage
You're only going have a great time if you are there September 10, 2016.
After Father’s Day Special – $124 registration until June 24. ... See MoreSee Less
White Mountain - Lowland vs. Grand Tour - Highland
WMD is 8% shorter in distance than GT - H
WMD has 13% more climbing than GT - H
WMD highest elevation point higher 5,711 ft. than GT - H highest point.
So which do you think is the harder double? ... See MoreSee Less
The White Mountain Double Century will be held September 10th this year and will feature two new friendly courses. Both (H200 & L181) will be eligible for California Triple Crown credit.
White Mountain Double – Highland (H200)
White Mountain Double – Lowland (L181)
ridewithgps.com/routes/11319982 ... See MoreSee Less
Registration for the 2016 White Mountain Double Century is open. This year WMD is the final stage of the California Triple Crown Stage Race and therefore it will be fast and fun. ndzone.com ... See MoreSee Less
Who's doing the California Triple Crown Stage Race this year? It starts with the awesome Devil Mountain Double on April 30th. ... See MoreSee Less
Rich Staley owner of Great Basin Bicycles in Reno, NV came down to the White Mountain Double with an awesome crew of riders and volunteers and helped make it another successful year. Thanks Rich and everyone from Great Basin Bicycles!! You Guys ROCK!!! ... See MoreSee Less
More WMD changes: Rider Check-In will be the La Quinta Inn. So Rider Check-In, Start and Finish will be at the La Quinta Inn, and the Pasta Dinner and Sunday Breakfast will be at the Tri-County Fairgrounds.
Due to these changes La Quinta Inn reservations are being extended you until Sept. 7 and ask for NdZONE’s discounted rate: $120.00 +tax. Call Tel : (760) 873-6380 ... See MoreSee Less
A couple changes for WMD: First Start/Finish will be at La Quinta, and second the lunch will be at "Boonies". ... See MoreSee Less
A friendly reminder the 7th Annual White Mountain Double Century registration closes September 1, 2015. We look forward to seeing you there! ... See MoreSee Less
The Mammoth 300 has it's first international racer from Calgary, Canada, Peter Farran. Now the question is will he be the first to cross the Mammoth's finish line. ... See MoreSee Less
Mammoth 500 will not happen next month, but the Mammoth 300 will happen and all the riders who have signed and expressed an interest are riding in the Adventurer category. The M300 course has changed and they will be fully supported on the WMD course the first 200 miles, the last 100 will take them up to Mammoth Lakes to the check point at the Von's grocery store, then ride the Mammoth Scenic Loop and back to Bishop. ridewithgps.com/routes/9744673 ... See MoreSee Less
- 77 Via Santa Maria
San Clemente, CA, 92672