White Mountain Double
White Mountain Double is on Hiatus
The next schedule White Mountain Double Century is to be determined.
Thank you for all your support, Ride safe.
The White Mountain Double Century has always had an amazing group of riders show up each year to ride in one of the best locations in the country
Plan on being at the festivities this year at the 9th Annual White Mountain Double Century. It’s going be fun and exciting as you enjoy the “Highway to Heaven and experience the newly added “Devils Triangle”.
This event includes:
- Special room rates at our Host Hotel, where all the event activities will be centered all around.
- A catered-in pasta dinner will await the riders on Friday during the time of Rider Check-In.
- Breakfast before the event’s start on Saturday morning.
- One of California Triple Crown most remote 200 mile courses fully supported with 4 water stations and 6 fully stocked aid stations with food, ice, Hammers products and water.
- SAG support, lunch, and restrooms at the aid stations.
- Sunday there will be a recap of the event and recognition at breakfast in the
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The White Mountain Double Century starts and finishes in Bishop, California. Bishop is known as the “Small Town with a Big Back Yard”.
Bishop is located on Route 395, 266 miles northwest of Las Vegas, NV, 209 miles southeast of Tahoe, CA, and 215 miles north of Bakersfield, CA. It is remotely located, and surrounded with an incredible amount beautiful areas, which all makes it one of the best areas in the country to ride your bike. Just to mention a few around Bishop are:
- Mammoth Lakes Area, 47 miles
- Yosemite National Park, 76 miles
- Mono Basin National Forest, 66 miles
- Mt. Whitney/Inyo National Forest, 70 miles
- Ancient Bristlecone Pine National Forest, 38 miles
La Quinta Inn
651 N. Main St.
Bishop, CA 93514
Tel : (760) 873-6380
The rooms have been remodel this year, so everything will nice and new.
Must make reservations before August 15, 2017 NdZONE special rate of $139.99+Tax per night.
4:30 pm – 7:30pm Rider Check-In/Registration
5:00 pm – 7:00pm Pasta Dinner
Saturday, Sept. 9, 2017:
4:00 am – Early WMD Start*
4:05 am – 4:45 am Rider Check-in/Registration
5:00 am – Late WMD Start**
11:00 pm Course Closed
*Suggested start time for riders who may be concerned about making the 6:00 pm cut-off @ the Smoothie Station.
** Mandatory start time for riders expecting to finish under 14 hours.
Sunday, Sept. 10, 2017:
7:00 am – 8:00 am Breakfast and Event Recap
Riders that break rules will be disqualified and prohibited from entering future events and lose their California Triple Crown credit.
- Riders must follow the basic rules for safe cycling.
- Riders must follow the California Motor Vehicle Code and U.S. Forest Service rules during the event from the Government Rules section below. Riders who do not follow these are considered to have added an unnecessary risk to themselves, other riders, drivers, and they will be immediately disqualified.
- Riders must comply with the requests from the local law enforcement, CHP, NHP, and the U. S. Forest Service
- Riders must wear the official event identification provided at check-in.
- Riders must carry personal identification with emergency contact phone number during the event.
- While cycling riders must wear a correctly fitting and fastened helmet.
- Riders must check in at the start/finish lines and designated check points, no exceptions. A rider who does not make a cut-off time, poses unnecessary risk to themselves or others, and/or refuses SAG from a course marshal will be DNF or disqualified from the event. Their emergency contact will be called and informed of their status. No further assistance will be given and the rider will be fully responsible from that point forward.
- Rider may not have a personal vehicle on the course for any reason (SAG, cheering, photos, etc.). Riders with any association to personal vehicle anywhere on the course are considered to have added an unnecessary risk to themselves, other riders, drivers, and they will be immediately disqualified. Volunteers are encouraged from the riders, which allows their family and/or friends to be on the course safely under the direction the event.
- Riders at check-in are required to sign the Accident Waiver before they are allowed to participate in the event. The waiver will not be modified in any manner.
- Riders must pay the event entry fee, or use a Volunteer’s Ride Credit.
- Volunteer Ride Credit will given proportional to the amount time volunteered on the full-day of the event. If volunteered a full-day the participate will receive a credit for the full price of the event and a half-day receives a credit for half of the price of event, and so on, plus an event T-shirt is given to a rider, or a friend or family member volunteering on their behalf of a rider. Any ride credit or a portion of it may be used at anytime.
- Entry fees and/or ride credits are non-transferable, non-refundable, un-exchangeable and/or un-rollable.
- The above entry fee policy applies if the event has to be cancel due to a community or natural disaster, act of God, and/or Terrorism. The affected riders will be permitted to sign up at the best price entry fee for the next year’s event up to the end of the registration period.
- We will email you confirmation when you complete the on-line registration process, and we will add your name to the event roster once we have receive your payment or your Ride Credit request.
- When registration is closed, it is closed. Only riders who have registered and therefore have their name is on the event roster may ride.
- There will be no exceptions to the deadlines, policies, or rules for granting them would be unfair to the riders who have complied with them.
Click image to see larger.
The jersey is made with a club fit by Voler. Click here for sizing chart. Jersey is $80 includes handling, shipping, taxes, and processing fees.
Ordered your jersey now and it will be shipped to you in November.
Click here to place your order!
We are honored to have had the graphic design for the White Mountain Double Century jersey done by Jim Poppy. A BIG thank you goes out to Jim!
Sport-Tek® PosiCharge®Competitor™ Tee
Lightweight, roomy and highly breathable, and moisture-wicking tee.
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology to lock in color and prevent logos from fading.
- Gently contoured silhouette.
- Removable tag for comfort and relabeling.
- Set-in sleeves.
Ladies Sizes: XS-4XL Mens Sizes: XS-4XL
Click here to place your order!
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- 77 Via Santa Maria
San Clemente, CA, 92672