See updates in red.
Welcome to the first annual Mammoth 300 Ultra Bicycle Race 2015, presented by NdZone. The race starts at the La Quinta Inn, Bishop, CA, in conjunction with the White Mountain Double, on September 12th – 13th.
The start/finish and Rider Check-In will be at the La Quinta Inn (if you are not staying at La Quinta special rates are available until Sept 8. See Lodging tab under the WMD pull down)
This is a unique event where a 300-mile bicycle race will be held together with a California Triple Crown Double. The 300-mile racers will start in a time trial fashion in front of the WMD riders.
The Mammoth 300 is the most epic challenge. The course is a loop around the White Mountain range with challenging route up to Mammoth and back to Bishop.
The racers enjoy the support and company of the White Mountain Double Century for the first two hundred miles, and up Sherwin Grade, towards Lake Crowley, self-support check- point at Mammoth Lakes, then go around Mammoth Scenic Loop, and back to Bishop racers finish
- Racer check-in: Friday, September 11, 2:00pm–5:00pm @ La Quinta Inn
- Vehicle Inspection: Friday, September 11, 2:00pm–5:00pm @ La Quinta Inn
- Pre-race meeting: Friday, September 11, 5:00pm–6:00pm (go over race rules, questions, etc.)
- Dinner: Pasta Dinner, Friday, September 11, 6:00pm–8:00 pm (All participants) @ Tri-County Fairgrounds – Food Court
- Race starts: 300 Saturday, September 12, 5:00AM @ La Quinta Inn
- Race finish: 300 mile ends, Sunday, September 13, 6:00AM @ La Quinta Inn
- Breakfast: (All participants) 200 & 300 mile: Sunday, September 13, 7:00AM–9:00AM @ Tri-County Fairgrounds – Food Court
Rider category: Male or Men’s Team; Female or Women’s Team; Mixed Team
Participant category: Solo; 2 person team; 4 person team
Age categories: 18+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
Bike category: Standard bike, Tandem, recumbent, fixed gear
Mammoth 300 ridewithgps.com/routes/7871373
Cancellation Policy for the 300 mille event.
Entry fees are non-refundable.
If you cancel before 7/27/15 three-quarters of your fee can be credited towards the next year’s Mammoth 300. If you cancel on 7/2715 or after half of your fee can be credited towards the next year’s Mammoth 300.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- 77 Via Santa Maria
San Clemente, CA, 92672